Our corporate self-image
- DEBAG stands for tradition and innovation in German baking oven technology.
- Our ovens are guaranteed to last thanks to the highest technical quality.
- Our roots lie in the German bakery trade. We have been drawing on our experience and skills in this domain for over 100 years.
- We have very precise knowledge of modern consumers’ demands of bread and pastry products in international markets. This enables us to provide our customers in the bakery trade, in food retail and in the catering business with wide-ranging advice and to offer them forward-looking products, services and complex system solutions.
- DEBAG means: baking with added value.
We deliver German baking quality for the mobile world of tomorrow.
Top-quality ovens for modern baking. Innovation founded on tradition.
We develop and manufacture top-quality ovens for national and international markets.
Our goal is to improve a small amount every day – with regard to products, services and processes. Good is not good enough for us. We therefore work continually on optimising and innovating for the purpose of giving our customers a crucial competitive advantage.
Quality is not a theoretical construct for us, but rather the result of people and their personal attitudes to their work. For this reason, our employees, with their knowledge, skills and commitment, are our most important asset and one that we value, promote and that we are proud of.
We inspire our customers with:
- trailblazing and value-adding products,
- customised solutions,
- comprehensive service
- and skilled advice.
We are only satisfied when our customers are. Even then, we are still thinking further ahead.
1) Forward-looking approach
We see change as an opportunity.
To vigorously develop our business and secure our long-term corporate success, we actively drive forward changes in the market and in technology. This ensures that we can continue to offer our customers innovative solutions in future too, and create appealing career opportunities for our employees.
The future of baking is very close to our hearts. We are therefore constantly on the hunt for new ideas that:
- make work easier for our customers,
- fulfil the needs of international, mobile consumers,
- lead to optimal baking results,
- and prompt economic and sustainable profits for us and our customers.
Together we are committed and self-confident
We have clear goals and will only reach these by working together. Our collaboration is shaped by motivation and reliability, fairness and appreciation. Only through strong and trusting cooperation can we continue to live up to our aspirations to accomplish our best achievements that we are proud of.
Better together – through reliable and equitable collaboration as a company group
Our sister companies ascobloc Gastro-Gerätebau and AlexanderSolia also belong to our strong community. We work in partnership with them and benefit reciprocally from the synergies that arise from this partnership.
Our employees are the key to our success.
We therefore ensure that we have good, safe working conditions in place. We motivate our employees by showing that we appreciate them, by offering a diverse range of development opportunities, and by allowing employees to express their own ideas. We utilise our employees’ potential, foster their core skills and ensure that they are highly qualified by means of targeted education and professional development.
We say what we do and we do what we say.
We communicate clearly and transparently. We communicate with our employees, business partners and shareholders regularly and in a timely fashion. We are open about important developments in the company, creating the foundation for collaboration based on trust.
Added value for customers, partners and suppliers.
We want to fulfil our customers’ expectations – and, where possible, to exceed them. To accomplish this, we have strong partners in business and research, and we are continually working on optimising our work processes. We encourage our employees to suggest ideas. Constructive criticism is welcome. It helps us to constantly improve – to the benefit of our customers, partners and suppliers, with whom we maintain long-term ties.